Certainly, most of us would rather take our ability to watch videos online from our smartphones and over to the bigger screens like TV. The creators of Roku enables users to watch entertainment content from the bigger screen from the Mobdro app.
For some of the readers who aren’t very familiar with Roku TV, Roku TV is like a setup box which you can watch online live videos. It gives you access to the third party media tools or apps. If you’re looking for the right app to help you use Roku effectively, Mobdro is the perfect fit. On this article, we’ll be going through the simple steps on which to install Mobdro on Roku.
Firstly, you should be aware that Roku which was developed in the year 2008 has made a number of upgrades over the years to support online live video viewership. While Roku one doesn’t have these features that make it possible to watch videos online, Roku 2,3, and 4 all support direct internet connections.
As stated above, Mobdro is an app which is originally designed to work on Android-based devices. With using some tricks, it can also work on Roku. Following these easy steps listed below, you will be able to install Mobdro on your Roku device.
A Step-Step Guide To Install Mobdro on Roku TV
- Download the Mobdro Application on your Android Device.
- Set up Roku to your television and connect Roku TV and the device to Wi-Fi network Connections.
- After you set up Roku, go to the Settings Panel.
- At the Settings Panel, there is a “Screen Mirror” feature there. Turn on the feature.
- Go to the Mobdro App on your Android phone and play an entertainment media.
- The next step is to develop a connection between your Android phone and Roku. To do this, Go to the Navigation Panel on your Android phone and then select Cast.
- Ensure that Roku and your device are connected to the same internet source/connection.
- If the connection is going successfully, the name of your device will pop up on your television screen with an option to Choose the Pair option. Wait for the completion of paring. Pairing means that your devices are successfully connected.
- Finally, the display from your Android device will transfer to your Television screen from Mobdro.
These are some of the reasons why Mobdro is a better app to use on Roku instead of any other online video viewing applications.
- Mobro has a sleep timer feature that helps your device not to drain up your battery if you fall asleep.
- Mobdro permits you to save videos for the future.
- If you update to the premium feature, you can make use of Mobdro without advertisements.
- Live Television programs, sports and so on can be watched live.
Following this article. You will have no problem connecting Mobdro to your Roku device.