This detailed guide will show you how to install Mobdro on Amazon Firestick, Fire TV/Cude. Here are the three possible methods which will explain in minutes to install it. In the first two methods doesn’t require a Computer, but the last method must require a Windows PC or Mac.
Like you know, Mobdro is an android application and by intuition, you can think of we can’t stream it on a Bigger screen like TV. Your intuition is not correct, We have some sophisticated techniques through which you’ll get an amazing experience. To get to know the technology which is better than the current one is always fun and interesting. Here in this article, I will make you walk down through the best possible ways which can deliver the phenomenal experience of Viewing. It’s a cake walk for you if you follow the below methods, they are as simple as such.
Mobdro: It is an Online Video Streaming Android application which allows users to watch the latest and trending TV Channels, HD Movies, TV Shows and Videos. We can say Mobdro is one of the best application for Movies Buffs. It regularly checks for fresh content. You can see many alternative apps on APK Stores like USVTNOW, Showbox, MovieBox, and Hulu. You might find the premium app soon with extra features. Now you can use the freemium app.
Amazon Firestick: Amazon Firestick is hardware and acts as an interface between Android applications and Tele Visions. It will remodel any TV into Smart TV. You can enjoy the services of Firestick by connecting to TV through HDMI Port. It looks like Pendrive and you can operate it by Remote Control.
How Stream Mobdro on Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and Fire Cude
I will explain how to install mobdro on Firestick in three scenarios.
- By ES Explorer
- Using Downloader app
- ADB Link Software
For any method, there is a preliminary task is there to do. Let’s see, what it is?
Preliminary Task: Need to Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
As you know Mobdro is a Third Party application and it is not downloading from Google Play Store. To stream it through Firestick, you must enable some permissions on your Firestick. Please stick to below steps to Enable Unknown Sources as it is a foremost thing to start any method.
You may get a doubt, Why we need to Enable Apps from Unknown Sources? The Answer is “to sideload the apps into the device from within another app”
- First Turn on your Amazon Firestick.
- Scroll down to the Settings options.
- In Settings, hit on Device
- Next, Go to Developer Options
- Turn on both ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
- In case, if you get any warning prompt, please ignore it.
In a Simple way, Go to Settings —> Device —> Developer Options —> Turn on ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
Please be noted that Enable Apps from Unknown Sources is like one time task, you no need to do every time whenever you’re going to Stream Mobdro on Firestick.
1.Install Mobdro on Firestick using Downloader (Without Computer)
In this section, I’m going to illustrate two more sub-methods.
- Let’s get back to Main Amazon home page
- Right next to the Home BUTTON, you’ll find search Symbol. Tap on it.
- Next, one virtual keyboard will be generated, type Downloader in it with the use of Remote.
- Just tap 0n Downloader icon and give some time for it to install.
- After installing Downloader, tap on Open to add Mobdro on Downloader app.
- Next, you can see the home page of Downloader App.
- In the home page, you can see the dialogue box and asking to enter the website which you want to stream. As in this case we are talking about Mobdro here, you need to enter “https://mobdrodownloadapp.net/mobdro-apk-premium/“ and then hit on Go
- On the downloads page, go ahead and select Menu Tab which is at Top Right corner and tap on Add current page to favorites and click on save option. So next time onwards, no need to enter URL, just go to Favorites and select this URL for Downloads page.
- After clicking on the Go button, you’ll be redirected to Mobdro Download page, tap on Download.
- Once you downloaded the file, install it accordingly by following appropriate steps
- Just hold on for some time for the installation
- Now go to the Home Screen of Firestick, there you can see the Mobdro which is ready to use.
- Tap on Icon to launch Mobdro on Amazon Fire TV. And enjoy watching the latest HD Movies, TV Channels, and TV Shows.
2. Quick Guide on Install Mobdro on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer: It is the easier way to run Mobdro on any Amazon devices such as Firestick, Fire TV, Fire Cude. Also, most of the people are using this method. ES File Explorer is a fantastic tool for managing applications and files. It comes with an amazing feature that is called FTP Client, with this you can use it both on your smartphone and PC.
- Like, as you did in above method Go to Home screen on Amazon Fire TV.
- Type ES File Explorer in Search Box with the use of Remote Control.
- In the list of search results, find ICON as like below image and tap on it.
- Select ES Explorer and hit on the download button.
- Wait for some time for the installation, it’s going to take a minute or so.
- After it’s been installed, you’ll get one pop up at right bottom corner, just press OK on Firestick Remote.
Adding Mobdro to the ES File Explorer
- Once you settle down with ES File Explorer Installation.
- Go to Homepage and tap on Favorites Tab.
- After, tap on Add.
- Once you tap on Add button, Add to Favorite page will open and you’re required to enter Path and Name.
- Enter Path as “https://mobdrodownloadapp.net/mobdro-apk-premium/” and Name as Mobdro.
- Tap on Add button now.
- Next, go to Favorites and scroll down until you find the Mobdro which is Bookmarked.
- Click on it and it’ll automatically start the downloading process.
- As soon as Mobdro downloaded, hit on install.
- Thereby, you successfully installed Mobdro on Firestick, now you can enjoy the vast services of Mobdro such as latest HD Movies, TV Channels and Shows.
3.How to Install Mobdro on Firestick via ADBLink (PC Required)
In this method, you need to use Computer. It can only be achieved through PC. As it requires a computer, one can find that this is somewhat different from other methodologies. Don’t worry, I’ll make it short and simple. The thing is you need to carefully go through the steps mentioned below. Let’s get into details.
adbLink: ADBLink is a software which will provide a connection between an Android device and Computer. You can install the programs without Android SDK.
Steps to follow…
- As I have already mentioned, need to Enable Apps From Unknown Resource. Please make sure that it is already done.
- Next, Go to Amazon Firestick Network connections and Write down the IP.
- You can fetch the IP by going to Settings —> Device —> About —> Network.
- Once you note down the IP, Download adbLink.
- adbLink is available for Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Next, install the adbLink accordingly and it’ll look like as below.
- After that tap on New and Enter the Description and Address and then save it.
- Once you saved the details, tap on Connect
- It’ll show connection status as below.
- Click on Install APK and add Mobdro apk file which is downloaded earlier.
- Later tap on Yes to install the file.
- Now you can see that Mobdro is running and enjoy watching your favorite content.
Discussed methods are working fine, our team examined and confirmed that there is no issue while installing the Mobdro on Firestick with above methods. If you encounter any difficulty, please free to ask. Even a small doubt matters a lot, you’re always welcomed with the doubts if you’ve any do comment on below. We’ll get back to ASAP. If you’re thinking it is useful, kindly share it with your friends. Thanks!!!
Screenshots credit: www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=aiHEq9Haol4